These policies apply to sessions/classes/events hosted at Space to Unwind only. If you have registered for a class or event with Tanya at another location please contact the registering studio for their policies regarding the space & registration.
COVID Cancellation Policies (Updated December 28, 2020):
Sometimes life happens, we get sick, the Province changes the quarantine rules, the Universe throws you a curve ball – we’ve all been there…
In Studio Class Packages:
If you currently have an in studio class package, and we’re shifting to Livestream only classes you have 3 options:
1. You can shift with us to live stream classes.
2. You can place your package on hold. We will be back to in studio classes, we just don’t know when. Placing your package on hold will reserve your space in the “in studio” class once we return.
3. You can request a refund.
For Pre-Registered Live stream or In Person Class Series:
• If you should need to cancel before the series has started and are requesting a refund please advise as soon as you are able and your full registration will be refunded
• No shows/forgotten classes/sessions are non-refundable. The class archive or your specific class is always available to practice when it is most convenient for you.
• To transfer/reschedule to an alternate class series or workshop on our upcoming schedule a minimum of 48 hours notice is required
•Class/Workshop weekly series expire on the last day of the series. (End of each month)
•Unattended Class/Workshop Series are not available for future use and are not available for refund or transfer to another student.
For Live Stream Training sessions or Specialty Classes:
• If you should need to cancel before the series has started and are requesting a refund please advise as soon as you are able with a minimum of 48 hours notice and your full registration will be refunded
• Unattended Class/Workshop Series are not available for future use and are not available for refund or transfer to another student.
Please check your availability prior to registering or committing to classes/series/programs.
Policies are subject to change without notice. (Updated December 2020)
Your privacy is as important to us as our own. We do not distribute, rent or sell your information or provide our class lists or subscriber lists to anyone. The information you provide us including your name, address, phone numbers, email address, personal account preferences; transactional data, such as purchase information; technical data, such as information about cookies; and personal information on waiver forms is used to process your order for Class, Workshop or Event registration, to answer your questions, to provide us the details needed to support your wellness practice and to send you periodic mailings about offering and upcoming events.
When you make a purchase online, all of your personal and credit card information is encrypted before it is transmitted over the Internet using Secure Socket Layers (SSL). With SSL technology, your personal information is protected and cannot be read in transit.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites:
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
What rights you have over your data:
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Our website address is: https://www.tkyoga.ca
Tanya Kalon & Space to Unwind Yoga & Wellness
35 Alberni St. Ottawa, ON K2J1V8